How to use Google’s Mapping Program to find Life Plan Communities
- Zoom in and out on the map with the upper left + and – or use your mouse scroll wheel.
- Clicking on a colored cluster will explode its communities into smaller clusters or individual communities.
- Clicking on a pin will open a dialog box with its community’s name and address.
- Clicking on the community’s name will pull up the community’s website as a separate tab on your browser.
- At the bottom left of the map is a search box for a listing by community name, city or state.
- In the absence of a search query, all communities will be listed in alphabetical order by state beginning with Alabama.
Checkout my Book
It answers these questions:
- How communities are structured & their services.
- How to choose a compatible community.
- What are the payment options
- How they are governed.
- How to manage the logistics of moving and settling in.
Find communities near your preferred location
|Oaks on Parkwood |
2651 Laurel Oaks Drive, Bessemer, AL 35022 United States of America
|Brookdale Galleria Woods |
3850 Galleria Woods Drive, Birmingham, AL 35244 United States of America
|Brookdale University Park |
400 University Park Dr, Birmingham, AL 35209 United States of America
|Fair Haven Retirement Community |
1424 Montclair Rd, Birmingham, AL 35210 United States of America
|Greenbrier at Altamont |
2831 Highland Avenue South, Birmingham, AL 35205 United States of America
|Kirkwood by The River |
Kirkwood by the River, Birmingham, AL 35210 United States of America
|Mount Royal Towers |
300 Royal Tower Drive, Birmingham, AL 35209 United States of America
|St Martin's in The Pines |
4941 Montevallo Rd, Birmingham, AL 35210 United States of America
|Village at Cook Springs |
415 Cook Springs Road, Cook Springs, AL 35125 United States of America
|Magnolia Trace |
One Clubhouse Avenue, Huntsville, AL 35802 United States of America